SiouxSports.com Forum

Deja vu all over again

Golden Gophs

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and FUNNY how the Golden Goofers needed a player from ND to win a National Championship - THANKS GRANT!! (your GF citizenship has been CANCELLED:-) Sure wasn't Adam "I'M THE MAN" Hauser! Nice to see Vanek has really come through for you this season - NOT!!!!!!!!!! This year he's like Schultz from Hogan's Heroes --- I SEE NOTHING!!!!!!!:-)

Where is GoldenGophs now? He doesn't dare show his face after the beat-down we laid on them this weekend. Outscored 10-2 on the weekend. Gophs are spinning their wheels now. Can't even decide whose supposed to be on the ice to accept the beating next (2 too many men penalties). Go back in your hole GG, the sun is setting on your season.

and FUNNY how the Golden Goofers needed a player from ND to win a National Championship - THANKS GRANT!! (your GF citizenship has been CANCELLED:-)
I think the Hobey Baker Award winner, the nation's leading scorer and the best freshman class in the country might have had a hand in it. Not to mention playing at home.

Karl Goehring was from where again?

Sure wasn't Adam "I'M THE MAN" Hauser!

42 saves in the title game? 93.2 save percentage in the Frozen Four?

Nice to see Vanek has really come through for you this season - NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Sixth in the nation in points; averaging 1.3 points per game as compared to 1.4 for Parise. 28 points in league play, same as Parise. For shame.

Couldn't you have inserted a 7>5 or Golden Chokers reference?

A total lack of originality. Didn't even reference the UMD series last weekend.

Where is GoldenGophs now? He doesn't dare show his face after the beat-down we laid on them this weekend. Outscored 10-2 on the weekend. Gophs are spinning their wheels now. Can't even decide whose supposed to be on the ice to accept the beating next (2 too many men penalties). Go back in your hole GG, the sun is setting on your season.

Yeah nice work UMD...loved to watch that smack down they handed out this past weekend. I watched every second of it. Similar to the smack down the Sioux took in Wisconsin albeit not quite as bad.

The way I see it - UMD is the "best" team in the WCHA right now however the Sioux are 3-0 against the "best" team in the WCHA right now.....Need I say more? I think ya got to be a little worried don't ya?

Coupla stumbles along the way to a sub par Wisconsin squad does not a season make. No team wins every game they are supposed to that is why the league is so damn solid. I look for the Sioux to (for the forth and fifth time this reason) put the smack down on the Dogs.

Darn,I thought this posting was about Deja Vu, and the fun that Goofer recruits have there.. :huh:

By the way Golden Puke err I mean Goofer, to me you exemplify Gopher fans everywhere thank you for firming my position on Gopher fans. :lol:

You know what I find funny about this thread. The fact that the guy who started it hasn't said a word in a long time.

It's because he was a Goopher troll who was just rubbing Wisconsin sweep in because the Goophs swept them the weekend before...he would look pretty stupid if he came back and started to talk smack after the pounding they took in Duluth, a team we've beaten 3 times.

I doubt we'll see him again unless we pull a JBSU and swoon hardcore...or the is a (Zach forbid) 3-peat *shudder*