SiouxSports.com Forum

Senior Class

sioux24/7

I just watched this senior classes first game highlights in a Sioux jersey and wow they were some very talented freshman. I have enjoyed watching them develop so much these past four seasons even with the struggles. They have brought this program so much farther than I would have ever imagined. I just thought it would be nice to have a thread to discuss this senior class especially Huff, Schuler, Webb and Anderson. I know the season isn't over and there is still a lot of basketball to be played but I am going to miss watching them play but also excited to see what the future holds for this group!

Great topic. What's most interesting about these four is that each one bring's something so different to the team. Huff is just so athletic, Anderson is quick and a great outside shot, Webb just weaves in and out throughout the lane and picks everyones pocket on defense, Schuler is just so solid in all areas and has a basketball IQ off the chart. What's even more amazing is that 3 have reached the 1000 point plateau and Schuler has over 800 points with missing around 16 games with injury. Bring Brekke into this topic and if he had not had so many injuries like Schuler this 5 member class could have had 5 for 5 over 1000 points. They are 3 for 3 in post season tournaments at the D1 level and have won 2 of 3 conference championships. They were the number 1 scoring freshmen class in the nation 3 years ago and the 5 have accounted for over 70% of the scoring since they arrived at UND. This is truly a remarkable class and the final chapter is still yet to be written.