SiouxSports.com Forum

Help--I have been out of the loop since last Winter

JESUS,family,rutgers

Due to various things, I have been away from Sioux hockey and this site since last Winter. Have I missed anything ? Are the Sioux still going to be on Fox College Sports ? What do you guys think of the new league? Which of the new players expect to see a lot of ice team this season? Which veteran players do you see improving this season ? Thanks for any updates.

Two words...hockey webcast...or is that three? Anyway, there are several threads devoted to the various changes but most importantly Fox College Sports no longer carries the home games. A handful of games can be seen on CBS Sports but it's part of the Conference (not just UND) package. If you are looking to see more games, all home games will be available via (cough) webcast. Good luck.

I do get CBS Sports and NBC Sports Network so that is good. I also get the Big Ten Network which (I am sure) will have Wisconsin and Minnesota-Twin Cities games which is bad !!! Nothing wrong with listening to the Fighting Sioux on radio.--Thanks PHE,trying to get my balance back.

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS !!!

GO FIGHTING SIOUX !!!