SiouxSports.com Forum

I would like tickets for tomorrow (MANITOBA)

luapsided

Our experience in the past indicates that for this exhibition game you should be able to easily buy tickets from individuals at the door. In fact, our son frequently had tickets given to him at the door for this first exhibition game.

Good Luck.

Oh yeah I know my many options, just wanted to cross one off the list. I just have a little guy to bring with as well so I thought I'd start looking the lazy mans way. :) I'm sure I'd get even free tickets in front of the arena come game time.

And buying at the ticket office is not an option. They should be selling tickets for $10 just to make sure they fill the arena, instead of it being 1/2 - 2/3 full at $25 a ticket.

Oh yeah I know my many options, just wanted to cross one off the list. I just have a little guy to bring with as well so I thought I'd start looking the lazy mans way. :) I'm sure I'd get even free tickets in front of the arena come game time.

And buying at the ticket office is not an option. They should be selling tickets for $10 just to make sure they fill the arena, instead of it being 1/2 - 2/3 full at $25 a ticket.

I have two you can have. I screwed up my work schedule. I thought we played tonight. :sad: PM me your real name and I'll call the box office. You'll just need an id to pick them up.