SiouxSports.com Forum

Transfers

sioux24/7

Here is a nice list to keep track of transfers http://www.cbssports...t-first-edition

I see that Jake Thomas is transferring again. He played 2 years at South Dakota, sat out one year for a transfer and then played last year to Marquette. If he transfers to another D1 school he would have to sit out again for one year and then his 5 years is done. If he transfers to a D2 or D3 school he could play immediately or if he has graduated he could play immediately for a D1 school. Did not understand why he transferred to a school like Marquette to sit out a year and barely play.

I see that Jake Thomas is transferring again. He played 2 years at South Dakota, sat out one year for a transfer and then played last year to Marquette. If he transfers to another D1 school he would have to sit out again for one year and then his 5 years is done. If he transfers to a D2 or D3 school he could play immediately or if he has graduated he could play immediately for a D1 school. Did not understand why he transferred to a school like Marquette to sit out a year and barely play.

Yeah that didn't make much sense to me either other than going closer to home. He would have turned into quite the player at USD!