SiouxSports.com Forum

Eight Bison football players charged

darell1976

So where is the thread on synthetic drugs? That would cover UND, GF and North Dakota. Oh thats right no NDSU players ivolved. There is a reason your named Daryl

Actually I am named Darell, and my dad had a reason for naming me that. Would you like to ask to him, I am sure he will tell you.

• Upvote 1

A serious topic about UND would not be on the main board at bisonville. It would be in the commons. Equivalent to not being read.

Not read, like the UND nickname thread that had more than 7,300 posts. You don't even come close to making sense. What do you consider the main board at Bville, the Football Forum? After all, nothing else really matters to NDSU fans.

I checked that site out. Not getting nearly the hits that buttchuggersgotoUND.org is getting

Okay this is stupid...Mods can you ban this guy already. At least other Bison fans have something to contribute, this guy is Lakes without the threats.

Okay this is stupid...Mods can you ban this guy already. At least other Bison fans have something to contribute, this guy is Lakes without the threats.

What? Good for the goose but not the gander?? You are such a hypocrite

What? Now you want the site that promotes free speech to shut me down? And by the way you're the Lakes of this site not me

Oh I think you do go on Bville

Actually I am not registered on there. I just go on read the crap from your fanbase, mostly about UND, and how am I the Lakes of Siouxsports? Do I complain how UND isn't in the FBS? Do I PM people and threaten them? Please enlighten me.

Actually I am not registered on there. I just go on read the crap from your fanbase, mostly about UND, and how am I the Lakes of Siouxsports? Do I complain how UND isn't in the FBS? Do I PM people and threaten them? Please enlighten me.

If it's crap why do you read it?