SiouxSports.com Forum

ATTN: UMD Penalty Box peoples

choyt3

Inconsistency beersong? Or maybe just a little backpeddling?

Nope. I've said all along the people out at the bars were complete jerks and a-holes. The people at the Ralph were fine (by fine I mean jawing back and forth but no threats of violence) except for the one. I know your town is small, but the 11,000 at the Ralph doesn't equal the population of Grand Forks. Just for the sake of argument... isn't the ticket base of the Ralph mostly from the greater Grand Forks region anyway? I thought I heard Deano say that a large portion of the fans drive 30+ miles or something to that effect... I dunno. Nothing inconsistent here although much of the weekend was a drunken haze. :lol:

Nope. I've said all along the people out at the bars were complete jerks and a-holes. The people at the Ralph were fine (by fine I mean jawing back and forth but no threats of violence) except for the one. I know your town is small, but the 11,000 at the Ralph doesn't equal the population of Grand Forks. Just for the sake of argument... isn't the ticket base of the Ralph mostly from the greater Grand Forks region anyway? I thought I heard Deano say that a large portion of the fans drive 30+ miles or something to that effect... I dunno. Nothing inconsistent here although much of the weekend was a drunken haze. :silly:

...an argument worthy of a politician. sheesh... :blush:

While the ticket base is surprisingly wide, the majority of "the people at the Ralph" who you thought were "great" are GF residents.