SiouxSports.com Forum

UM vs UMD

MafiaMan Jr. watched yesterday's game at mom's house. Text this am said he cried for an hour after the Michigan ENG. Family still willing to go to Saturday's games, however, to see the crowning of a new champion. If you're a Sioux fan heading out of town early, don't eat your ticket(s) or sell it (them) to a scalper. Text me at 612-386-8207 and we'll talk. Not looking to pay $100-$150 per ticket either since I paid $180 for one for yesterday's two games. Reasonable offers, please.

MafiaMan Jr. watched yesterday's game at mom's house. Text this am said he cried for an hour after the Michigan ENG. Family still willing to go to Saturday's games, however, to see the crowning of a new champion. If you're a Sioux fan heading out of town early, don't eat your ticket(s) or sell it (them) to a scalper. Text me at 612-386-8207 and we'll talk. Not looking to pay $100-$150 per ticket either since I paid $180 for one for yesterday's two games. Reasonable offers, please.

Mafia that is exactly what I just listed! Have never been to frozen four, but can't let go of this hockey season just yet living so close knowing I could go for the right price.

Mafia that is exactly what I just listed! Have never been to frozen four, but can't let go of this hockey season just yet living so close knowing I could go for the right price.

Yea, no matter who wins, it is always something to see the champion throw equipment around. Even when the Gophers won in 2002 and I saw it in person, I politely applauded the accomplishment.

Funny that Red Berenson himself compared this to the 1997 Michigan team and said yesterday "the best team doesn't always win." That was my first thought when the clock struck 0:00 last night.