SiouxSports.com Forum

Ticket purchase options?

01grad

I am a Sioux fan through and through and have never been to a frozen four and have always wanted to go some year. Just wondering what my chances might be like going to the Sioux fan get togethers Thursday and Saturday before the game to see if I can get a ticket or two without having to go to a scalper. Does anybody ever have any extras they look to sell just before the game at these parties???

Man I really wish I had my final five seats 10 rows up behind the benches center ice for this upcoming weekend.........

Please send a pm if you might need help using your tickets!

At this point I don't really care where I sit as long as I can get in the door and be a part of this thing.

I am a Sioux fan through and through and have never been to a frozen four and have always wanted to go some year. Just wondering what my chances might be like going to the Sioux fan get togethers Thursday and Saturday before the game to see if I can get a ticket or two without having to go to a scalper. Does anybody ever have any extras they look to sell just before the game at these parties???

Man I really wish I had my final five seats 10 rows up behind the benches center ice for this upcoming weekend.........

Please send a pm if you might need help using your tickets!

At this point I don't really care where I sit as long as I can get in the door and be a part of this thing.

If you can't find anything keep checking StubHub, people are starting to dump their tickets and last time I looked they had about 170 tickets listed, 2 days ago the cheapest all-session was 500. and now it is 350. so they're starting to come down. Still going to be in that TicketBastard range but it might be your only option.