SiouxSports.com Forum

How Much Are You Willing to Pay?

Cratter

If the Sioux don't look past Michigan and play April 9th?

No I don't have tickets. Which is partly why I was wondering. I would love to make the game Saturday. Just curious what the max people would pay. Depends on where the seats are located I would guess (and how much money you make ;) )

I, along with a few others, sold our second row championship game tickets in Milwaukee to a couple Wisconsin fans for $250 each on the street. I would think that might be what tickets could go for?

Ebay listing for 2 championship game tickets there is two hours left. Hope they go to a couple Sioux fans. Currently at $350.

if the sioux play saturday and anyone has an extra ticket I will be available. One poster to another ;)

Ebay and Stubhub have had some more reasonable prices lately, but they go really fast!

I think in this market, $400 is a "good" price. The jokers trying to sell for $600 or more are idiots.

At the Frozen four in Denver, fans on the losing side of the semifinal. Tickets were plentiful at below 100 dollars for championship game. The economics of this Frozen Four is it is likely that either one or both of UND and Duluth will be in finals. This will be an expensive championship game ticket. Both teams fans will be looking for tickets. It will be interesting to see what the "market" price will be on Friday, after the semifinals.