SiouxSports.com Forum

Wiki section on MBB and WBB?

Ole in MSP

To keep things easier to follow is it time to start a section in the WIKI to follow either or both MBB and WBB recruiting, schedule options etc.? Prospective recruits, status, signees, past players etc.? Comments?

If someone has the time to do this, I would find it very interesting and helpful.

Men's and Women's recruiting has been added to Wiki. Feel free to let me know who else either program may be looking at. I didn't have too much to insert. I did list Farroh as a potential recruit; however, I do not know if Gene and crew are looking at her.

Sorry, have not been able to post for awhile. Thanks very much for doing this for everyone. Would like to see a couple of "big men" recruited soon. Lots of talent these days in the MSP area. Can't Jones find a kid here with some size and ability, lots of other schools do.

Sorry, have not been able to post for awhile. Thanks very much for doing this for everyone. Would like to see a couple of "big men" recruited soon. Lots of talent these days in the MSP area. Can't Jones find a kid here with some size and ability, lots of other schools do.

I know that they are looking at at least one big kid from the JC ranks. It will be interesting which, if any, of the underclassmen do not return next year. That would open up some needed scholarship $ for new recruits.