SiouxSports.com Forum

Final five help please!

01grad

I know this should be in the ticket section and is, but I also wanted to try to get some views here since my time is running out fast!

I have been renewing my final five tickets in the lower bowl center ice behind the benches 8 rows up and this year my wife and I are having a tough time finding two more people to use our other packages. I want to keep our amazing tickets going, but money is tight and other friends are having babies and can't go this year. It needs to be in by this upcoming Monday so not sure if any Sioux fans would be interested in helping us out. We are right next to Allan Orwick for anybody who knows him as well. The 2 set package price would be $323 with taxes if anybody would want to help us out. I know it is tough to find somebody on short notice to help pay, but if they are in the Twin City area and could meet up and do some kind of agreement to know that when I get tickets I will give them to you. I am a trustworthy person and just wanted to throw this out there to see if anybody might be interested in a last attempt.

I was debating whether or not to give them up, but can't part with them because out section is so much fun and really want to make it past this year and keep them going in my name.

Thanks and send a PM if interested

Tim (01grad)

I know this should be in the ticket section and is, but I also wanted to try to get some views here since my time is running out fast!

I have been renewing my final five tickets in the lower bowl center ice behind the benches 8 rows up and this year my wife and I are having a tough time finding two more people to use our other packages. I want to keep our amazing tickets going, but money is tight and other friends are having babies and can't go this year. It needs to be in by this upcoming Monday so not sure if any Sioux fans would be interested in helping us out. We are right next to Allan Orwick for anybody who knows him as well. The 2 set package price would be $323 with taxes if anybody would want to help us out. I know it is tough to find somebody on short notice to help pay, but if they are in the Twin City area and could meet up and do some kind of agreement to know that when I get tickets I will give them to you. I am a trustworthy person and just wanted to throw this out there to see if anybody might be interested in a last attempt.

I was debating whether or not to give them up, but can't part with them because out section is so much fun and really want to make it past this year and keep them going in my name.

Thanks and send a PM if interested

Tim (01grad)

Tim - I'll take them if you still have them available. Understand your situation. If I don't use them myself, I can get rid of them.