SiouxSports.com Forum

JUMPTV Sioux Sports on Line

Sioux-cia

I ordered SIoux Sports on line last year when I was in Ohio. I just got my bank statement and saw a deduction for it in October. I called the JumpTV and was told the account renewed automatically every year. I didn't know that. Maybe it's written somewhere and I missed it. Just a head's up to my fellow subscribers!

I ordered SIoux Sports on line last year when I was in Ohio. I just got my bank statement and saw a deduction for it in October. I called the JumpTV and was told the account renewed automatically every year. I didn't know that. Maybe it's written somewhere and I missed it. Just a head's up to my fellow subscribers!

I got an email about it a while ago saying that it would be renewed unless I cancelled it. Fortunately, I only had the audio subcription that was free. But then a couple weeks ago I ordered what I thought was the monthly package so I could watch the Denver games since I no longer have FCS on my cable for right now and I guess I got charged for the year package and didn't realize it. Maybe I pushed the wrong button. Oh well... now I get to watch for a year since it's paid for. I will just need to remember to cancel it a year from now.

I got an email about it a while ago saying that it would be renewed unless I cancelled it. Fortunately, I only had the audio subcription that was free. But then a couple weeks ago I ordered what I thought was the monthly package so I could watch the Denver games since I no longer have FCS on my cable for right now and I guess I got charged for the year package and didn't realize it. Maybe I pushed the wrong button. Oh well... now I get to watch for a year since it's paid for. I will just need to remember to cancel it a year from now.

I didn't get an email to cancel so I was surprised at the $59.95 deduction in my statement and I didn't know who JumpTV was until I got more detail in my statement.