SiouxSports.com Forum

Tickets Wanted

70'sguy

Can anyone tell me the exact times of the games on Thursday April 7 at the Frozen Four in ST Paul? I need to know to schedeule my flight.

Thank-you.

UND will play BC at 2:00 and Miami will play Bemidji at 7:00. ;-) Actually, IIRC, the first game usually starts at 2. You can probably find actual times at the NCAA web site, search for 2011 Frozen Four.

UND will play BC at 2:00 and Miami will play Bemidji at 7:00. ;-) Actually, IIRC, the first game usually starts at 2. You can probably find actual times at the NCAA web site, search for 2011 Frozen Four.

There is actually no times listed yet. But as 82Siouxguy said my guess would be right around 2pm central time.

Can anyone tell me the exact times of the games on Thursday April 7 at the Frozen Four in ST Paul? I need to know to schedeule my flight.

Thank-you.

My ticket confirmation letter has the semi final games on Thursday, April 7 at 4:00 PM &7:30 PM Central time and the Finals Saturday, April 7 at 6 Pm central. The next line on the letter also says"Please note that game times are subject to change."