SiouxSports.com Forum

Idaho Pregame Party

Lobo

My family and I are planning on going to the Idaho game September 2 as my father-in-law lives in Lewiston, ID just down the road from Moscow. So I emailed the alumni association to see if there are planning a pregame party. They said they are not but I offered to host one and they were all for that. So we plan on hosting a pregame party for the Idaho game. So a couple questions for all of you:

1. Is there anyone that is going to the game that would plan on coming to the party? (Just trying to get a rough idea on how many to expect)

2. Does anyone know of any good places to host this? It looks like there is not much in Moscow but Pullman is only 10 miles away and looks like there is much more there but then driving back to the game may be an issue. Thoughts on this?

Thanks everyone!

It could be to tough to get many people being the game is on a Thursday in Idaho. I would think there will be a decent amount coming out on the charter flight so hopefully some of them will chime in. Thank you for stepping up and trying to help out!

My family and I are planning on going to the Idaho game September 2 as my father-in-law lives in Lewiston, ID just down the road from Moscow. So I emailed the alumni association to see if there are planning a pregame party. They said they are not but I offered to host one and they were all for that. So we plan on hosting a pregame party for the Idaho game. So a couple questions for all of you:

1. Is there anyone that is going to the game that would plan on coming to the party? (Just trying to get a rough idea on how many to expect)

2. Does anyone know of any good places to host this? It looks like there is not much in Moscow but Pullman is only 10 miles away and looks like there is much more there but then driving back to the game may be an issue. Thoughts on this?

Thanks everyone!

No thank you. Last year the band went to Texas Tech and I believe they get one trip to a football game a year. They may be going to Idaho and they are a fun bunch. And of course alot of parents always go.

No thank you. Last year the band went to Texas Tech and I believe they get one trip to a football game a year. They may be going to Idaho and they are a fun bunch. And of course alot of parents always go.

the band is going to USD this year for sure. Nowhere else as far as they know at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone,

I have all the details now for the pregame party for the Idaho game, which is sponsored by the UND Alumni Association:

Best Western University Inn (walking distance to the game)

Moscow, ID

Thursday, September 2

3 PM - 6 PM PDT

Free Admission

Food and Drink Specials

Drawing for Door Prizes

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! Thanks!

Matt

• 3 weeks later...