SiouxSports.com Forum

Questions

Superman0099

2 Questions.

1. I'm doing a presentation, does anyone have any video footage of any fights with UND players kicking someone's a$$ that they could send me, if of course I reimbursed them for shipping, postage, etc...?

2. Anyone know where to get info on when to go in the lottery for the next available frozen four? (I know 2004 is sold out, but when can I put in for 2005 tickets?) I would like to get them as a gift for my dad.

What kind of presentation are you doing?? I have the tape of Prpich's fight during the first game of the year. I would want it back though if you borrowed it.

Could you make a copy of it? I live out in Bozeman, MT. It's a presentation for my speech class on the history of the hockey program, and I've got to have a fight :D I give the presentation in 2 weeks, so if you let me know how much it would cost to make a copy and mail it to me, I will send you money.

In addition, if you are not chosen in the FF lottery, a number of FF tickets come up for sale, usually at face and shipping, on USCHO from fans whose teams aren't going, or they have other matters. Don't buy them on Ebay, as the bids, even for mediocre seats, can be really large.

In addition, if you are not chosen in the FF lottery, a number of FF tickets come up for sale, usually at face and shipping, on USCHO from fans whose teams aren't going, or they have other matters. Don't buy them on Ebay, as the bids, even for mediocre seats, can be really large.

Thanks. Any word on that fight clip forecheck?

Yeah, sorry I've been busy. I don't know where else to get a copy of the game made except for in the Grand Cities Mall, and I think it's about $10 there. It shouldn't take more than a day for them to copy it and send it out. If you want to drop the money, let me know and I'll get a copy made and send it to you. Sorry, that's the best I can do. Unless you just want to borrow the tape and send it back to me when you're done, and pay for S&H of course. :D Drop me an email.