SiouxSports.com Forum

Arizona TV Coverage

SiouxHockey15

I believe everyone is waiting on exact tv listings for the sioux game so as soon as thats announced im sure more info will be posted. if its available then rto sullivans will show it and there is always a good sioux crowd there

I believe everyone is waiting on exact tv listings for the sioux game so as soon as thats announced im sure more info will be posted. if its available then rto sullivans will show it and there is always a good sioux crowd there

AZ, I'm bringing the family down for Squirt's baseball tourney in Chandler. I guess my question is: "do you know if RT's has internet access for any of their monitors?" in case nobody picks up the ESPN360 link.

Whereas my first choice is to watch the game live and my second is to watch it at a bar full of rabid Sioux fans, I am bringing connections for my laptop to fit on the TV, I have a USB-optical, USB-HDMI and 9 pin to 9 pin anticipating any and all possible hookup options the resort TV may offer. I suppose you could all come there! :p

AZ, I'm bringing the family down for Squirt's baseball tourney in Chandler. I guess my question is: "do you know if RT's has internet access for any of their monitors?" in case nobody picks up the ESPN360 link.

Whereas my first choice is to watch the game live and my second is to watch it at a bar full of rabid Sioux fans, I am bringing connections for my laptop to fit on the TV, I have a USB-optical, USB-HDMI and 9 pin to 9 pin anticipating any and all possible hookup options the resort TV may offer. I suppose you could all come there! :D

I know they have shown webcasts from Colorado College with that stupid tiger floating around on them before so I'd assume they have a hook up to show webcasts still.

I know they have shown webcasts from Colorado College with that stupid tiger floating around on them before so I'd assume they have a hook up to show webcasts still.

yes i know they have shown webcasts before so i assume either way the game will be on there saturday

I heard about this bar this past weekend at the Final Five.

yeah great sioux bar and every weekend there are sioux fans there and for the big games it really fills up. they are great as they always put aside a decent size area for the games. even when there is a huge boxing or mma fight when they pack it in they have tv's for sioux fans!

even when there is a huge boxing or mma fight when they pack it in they have tv's for sioux fans!

That's awesome they actually care. At a lot of places (mainly BWW) if theres MMA on it's on ALL the TVs, no ifs ands or buts about it. At least if you've had enough beer, lacrosse kinda looks like hockey :D

That's awesome they actually care. At a lot of places (mainly BWW) if theres MMA on it's on ALL the TVs, no ifs ands or buts about it. At least if you've had enough beer, lacrosse kinda looks like hockey :D

My daughter and I were fortunate enough to be at O'Sullivans to see the Sioux DESTROY the Gophers on Friday night. We got there over an hour early and had a hard time finding a seat. There were about 6 Gopher fans in our section that did the M I N N E . . . .cheer right before the game started, two minutes later they were pretty quiet! Peter Staschik (sp?), a member of the 1963 Nat'l Championship team was there, he was sitting with the Gopher fans and having some good fun! He also makes real nice Sioux cribbage boards, of course he puts an * next to 1963 where he lists the championship teams.

Great Bar, Great Fans, Good Food and Cold Beer - O'Sullivans in Mesa is fantastic!