SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ CORNELL

AZSIOUX

something tells me you won't be disappointed from your perspective anyway. ;)

I hope you're right. The Lynah is an extremely tough place to play, even for teams used to playing in large WCHA arenas. It will be interesting to see how the Sioux come out after imploding against the Gophers last weekend.

I hope you're right. The Lynah is an extremely tough place to play, even for teams used to playing in large WCHA arenas. It will be interesting to see how the Sioux come out after imploding against the Gophers last weekend.

This looks a lot like your work.

You guys can analyze your team and your embarrasing lose at the hand of MN all you want. The Big Red are going to dominate the series. Before this weekend, we thought a split would be success, now, we would consider anything less than 4 points a compelte failure. By the way, you should change your name, it's really offensive.

Posted by: Laughing in Ithaca, NY on Monday, January 18 10:27 AM

funny how the timing of this series is eerily similar to the timing of the Cornell series last year.

1- Last year we played Cornell after getting 1 point on the road to UMD. This year we play Cornell after getting 1 point on the road to Minny.

2- I don't think I would want to be Cornell right now. (though I'm not one of the negative Nancy's on this board either)