SiouxSports.com Forum

MacWilliams hit on Olsen

siouxnami

If anyone has a recording of the game, it would be great to see the hit on Olsen again. Basically Olsen was carrying the puck through center along the boards and MacWilliam got him with a perfect hip check and flipped him completely over. Blood also had a great hip check, very effective, but with out the highlight flip.

MacWilliam and Blood look like Smaby did his last year. Feinhage also looked very good, as did the others. 6' Marto and Gleason look like children when standing next to these folks.

If anyone has a recording of the game, it would be great to see the hit on Olsen again. Basically Olsen was carrying the puck through center along the boards and MacWilliam got him with a perfect hip check and flipped him completely over. Blood also had a great hip check, very effective, but with out the highlight flip.

MacWilliam and Blood look like Smaby did his last year. Feinhage also looked very good, as did the others. 6' Marto and Gleason look like children when standing next to these folks.

Gleason is the shortest 6' player in the WCHA. ???

You're killing me isn't Gleason 5'9"? :) Unless he grew since last weekend. ;)???

You're killing me as your reading comprehension is hurting my faith in Bemidji's public school system (or wherever you came from).

I said he's the shortest 6' player in the WCHA. Meaning, if he's 6' tall, I'm Joe Finley's height. ;)