SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUXtra

FSSD

Hey did anyone actually get the game on the pay for service - Jump TV. The only thing that I could get going was the audio. I hoped that I could view the game via the on demand service. But, I do not see the game as an option today. So, I think that I am out of luck as far as watching the game. Just checking to see if others had the same problems.. thanks

Hey did anyone actually get the game on the pay for service - Jump TV. The only thing that I could get going was the audio. I hoped that I could view the game via the on demand service. But, I do not see the game as an option today. So, I think that I am out of luck as far as watching the game. Just checking to see if others had the same problems.. thanks

I tried to watch the game on the Southland Conference site, which is also operated by Jump TV. I tried for the entire 1st half and all I got was "Technical Difficulties". So the problem was either before Jump TV got the feed or at Jump TV.

I had problems as well. No video at all, and audio was failing towards the end of the broadcast.

This is poor service and a lot of people are paying for a membership, myself included.

This has been a problem for a few years now. Time for the athletic department to either figure out what they have, or cut their losses and go in another direction. SIOUXtra service has been unacceptable.

If you are unhappy as well, I suggest we try get this problem fixed by contacting the appropriate people at the athletic department.

I had problems as well. No video at all, and audio was failing towards the end of the broadcast.

This is poor service and a lot of people are paying for a membership, myself included.

This has been a problem for a few years now. Time for the athletic department to either figure out what they have, or cut their losses and go in another direction. SIOUXtra service has been unacceptable.

If you are unhappy as well, I suggest we try get this problem fixed by contacting the appropriate people at the athletic department.

I sent an email to the Jump TV service asking for an explanation and I agree with you that the Jump TV service has been questionable at best. It is sad that I have to pay for this poor service, I guess it might be time for me to look into a dish. I just want to confirm anything that I can watch on Jump TV is also on the sat system for UND sports.

I sent an email to the Jump TV service asking for an explanation and I agree with you that the Jump TV service has been questionable at best. It is sad that I have to pay for this poor service, I guess it might be time for me to look into a dish. I just want to confirm anything that I can watch on Jump TV is also on the sat system for UND sports.

The TV broadcasts are on the satellite systems. There is other pay for jumptv content that is not; ie, basketball, volleyball, etc. Check what you can get on jumptv and compare to this schedule, which is what you'll get on a satellite system.