SiouxSports.com Forum

Wanted to Buy -- Sioux - Gophers at the Ralph

While it is always a longshot for this game, and while scattered singles are soon coming up for sale that we will try to garner, we are looking for four tickets, preferably lower bowl, to accommodate a crush of family that is going to be visiting during the Sioux-Gophers series at The Ralph. If you cannot attend, and if you are willing to let go without much of a scalping, please let me know.

Thanks a million. PM here, or e-mail to fortparker911@msn.com.

NDH

• 2 weeks later...
While it is always a longshot for this game, and while scattered singles are soon coming up for sale that we will try to garner, we are looking for four tickets, preferably lower bowl, to accommodate a crush of family that is going to be visiting during the Sioux-Gophers series at The Ralph. If you cannot attend, and if you are willing to let go without much of a scalping, please let me know.

Thanks a million. PM here, or e-mail to fortparker911@msn.com.

NDH

Time for a bump on this early entry into the Sioux-Gopher market. We struck out on the scattered singles. Looking for either two groups of two, or one group of four, both nights. Let us know if you've anything of assistance.

Poppa bit on a few general admissions, without knowing that that means that folks get to stand in the bar and drink. Not that there is anything wrong with that. In short, we still need help from a couple of kind hearts out there who have tickets but are scheduled for weddings, youth activities, or are on the electronic home monitoring system that weekend.

Time for a bump on this early entry into the Sioux-Gopher market. We struck out on the scattered singles. Looking for either two groups of two, or one group of four, both nights. Let us know if you've anything of assistance.

Poppa bit on a few general admissions, without knowing that that means that folks get to stand in the bar and drink. Not that there is anything wrong with that. In short, we still need help from a couple of kind hearts out there who have tickets but are scheduled for weddings, youth activities, or are on the electronic home monitoring system that weekend.

I'm gonna pimp along with NorthDakotaHockey's attempt to find two tickets for the Sioux/Gopher weekend in GF. It's been years since I've been to REA for UND/Um game and it's time for a return trip. I'd happily pay you $1 more than anything NDH will offer. ;)

I'm gonna pimp along with NorthDakotaHockey's attempt to find two tickets for the Sioux/Gopher weekend in GF. It's been years since I've been to REA for UND/Um game and it's time for a return trip. I'd happily pay you $1 more than anything NDH will offer. ;)

I will defer to folks selling to MafiaMan before me under these circumstances. However, once he is taken care of, please, everybody, keep me in mind for your next dump of tickets. Again, if you've a wedding, a work obligation, a husband who is insisting that you stay home for a change, an electronic home monitoring bracelet that is limiting your mobility, an opportunity to date a woman who does not like going to hockey games, a child stricken with H1N1, a fever for a hunt, or any other reason to not go to the games, please keep me, and first MafiaMan, in mind.

I'm gonna pimp along with NorthDakotaHockey's attempt to find two tickets for the Sioux/Gopher weekend in GF. It's been years since I've been to REA for UND/Um game and it's time for a return trip. I'd happily pay you $1 more than anything NDH will offer. :D

2?

If you find 2 for Friday, I'll gladly trade you for 2 on Saturday