SiouxSports.com Forum

pro hockey camp

Esoxpirate

Last year at the end of the pro defensive hockey camp there was an open scrimage, will there be one again this year?

Esox

Nothing has been announced yet. Brad mentioned it in his blog earlier this week and said he would ask if they were planning an open scrimmage because he didn't know.

Nothing has been announced yet. Brad mentioned it in his blog earlier this week and said he would ask if they were planning an open scrimmage because he didn't know.

Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 4:12 PM

Subject: Pro Camp Scrimmage Set For Wednesday

NEWS RELEASE

For Immediate Release Contacts: Chris Semrau

September 1, 2009 Ralph Engelstad Arena

Director of Media Relations

(701) 777-4379

semrau@theralph.com

THE HOCKEY ACADEMY

I actually thought last night was the night (shift work screws me up and I thought it was Wednesday) so I went and watched the practice and I was impressed with what I saw. Matt Greene is a monster, David Hale has improved his skating and Lundy looked pretty good.

I went to the scrimage. It was a blast. There were no positions to be found - except goalie. :silly: Commy and Greene were leading rushes, hanging out at the offensive blue lines waiting for someone to get the puck and pass it up to them. Greene was taking faceoffs (too funny). There were a lot of goals mysteriously showing up on the scoreboard so the "game" ended up in a shootout. Kozak was a monster - had some awesome sniper shots, got robbed a few times by the posts and crossbar. Both Commy and Greene are monsters! Kind of funny when they would be standing by Lammy - he barely came up to their shoulders. They all looked like they were having a blast - great big huge grins on all of their faces.

I went to the scrimage. It was a blast. There were no positions to be found - except goalie. :silly: Commy and Greene were leading rushes, hanging out at the offensive blue lines waiting for someone to get the puck and pass it up to them. Greene was taking faceoffs (too funny). There were a lot of goals mysteriously showing up on the scoreboard so the "game" ended up in a shootout. Kozak was a monster - had some awesome sniper shots, got robbed a few times by the posts and crossbar. Both Commy and Greene are monsters! Kind of funny when they would be standing by Lammy - he barely came up to their shoulders. They all looked like they were having a blast - great big huge grins on all of their faces.

Greene is a monster, I can't believe how big the guy is Hale and Commodore are no small guys either.