SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux memorabilia

YaneA

I am holding a yard sale next month but thought I would give my friends at siouxsports.com first crack at some of the Sioux stuff I've found all over the house and am looking to sell cheap. Here are some examples:

Sioux jerseys: several in geometric logo, one with current logo (authentic w/ fight strap) and a retro repro with the old Blackhawk logo. Arena Dedication #23 jersey and--yes I'm letting it go--autographed Holy Cross jersey #33 signed by the Crusaders who whooped the Gophers at the West Regional. Also, the Thank You Ralph t-shirt.

Nicely matted and framed, almost sofa-sized prints of "Home of the Fighting Sioux" (opening night at new Ralph) signed by artist and by Sioux greats and "Dream Team" ('87), numbered and signed by artist. This last one was rescued from someone's closet and had to be peeled off poster board by the nice folks at Michael's so it has a few bubbles in the print but otherwise looks pretty good.

2005 World Junior Tourney jersey (tournament logo) signed by Team USA. Team USA jersey from same event, unsigned. Tourney program.

Some hockey cards from 2004-05 (Stafford, Matt Greene, Smaby, et al)

Some Programs from 03-04 and 04-05 season. Programs from 99-00 championship season including from Final 5, West Regional & Frozen Four.

Also GF Herald newspapers from that Frozen 4 and even the sports page from Boston Globe with headline " BC Frozen Out" above the infamous Mike Mottau dejected in the net picture followed by the subhead "North Dakota comes from behind to take title." Talk about burying the lead!!

Football program UND v. NDSU Oct. 18, 2003.

I even have the 2005 Breast Cancer Awareness calendar featuring the washboard abs of Brandon Bochenski (Mr. November).

Anyway, don't mean to turn this into an infomercial but if you are interested, PM for specifics.

I guess this is the second wave of memorabilia. Just found the following:

Final 5 puck (think it's 2006-- the five were Sioux, Duluth, Wisconsin, St. Cloud & the Gophers)

2005-06 Faceoff program from 4-7-06 game Chicago Blackhawks v. Oilers (Bochenski played). I also have a red Chicago Blackhawks jersey I bought at that game

2006 West Regional Program

2006 Frozen Four program

2006 Final 5 program

2008 Frozen Four Program

small poster of 2000 championship team

2007 Frozen Four program signed by Sioux team (everyone who was there at the post-tourney meet and greet back at the Ralph)

2007 giveaway posters from Frozen 4 and the skills challenge

2007 Hobey Baker award program

2006 Final 5 "MISPRINT" poster with the Sioux identified as "North Dakota State University." You remember the story.

2005 Frozen 4 giveaway poster

2 mini jerseys: white and black current Sioux logo package unopened

2 baby jerseys--one white that's silk screened with geometric logo; other black, current logo size 2T (Nike), very nice little jersey, tag still on it. I think at one time I was going to put these in shadow boxes...

If you're interested PM me

I guess this is the second wave of memorabilia. Just found the following:

Final 5 puck (think it's 2006-- the five were Sioux, Duluth, Wisconsin, St. Cloud & the Gophers)

2005-06 Faceoff program from 4-7-06 game Chicago Blackhawks v. Oilers (Bochenski played). I also have a red Chicago Blackhawks jersey I bought at that game

2006 West Regional Program

2006 Frozen Four program

2006 Final 5 program

2008 Frozen Four Program

small poster of 2000 championship team

2007 Frozen Four program signed by Sioux team (everyone who was there at the post-tourney meet and greet back at the Ralph)

2007 giveaway posters from Frozen 4 and the skills challenge

2007 Hobey Baker award program

2006 Final 5 "MISPRINT" poster with the Sioux identified as "North Dakota State University." You remember the story.

2005 Frozen 4 giveaway poster

2 mini jerseys: white and black current Sioux logo package unopened

2 baby jerseys--one white that's silk screened with geometric logo; other black, current logo size 2T (Nike), very nice little jersey, tag still on it. I think at one time I was going to put these in shadow boxes...

If you're interested PM me

What are you looking to get for the small poster of the 2000 championship team?

What are you looking to get for the small poster of the 2000 championship team?

Make an offer. It's 4 pages, about 8 x 10. Has the celebratory photo w/ trophy taken by John Kjorstad (of Dakota Student?) at center ice at the Providence Civic Center on the cover, team photo taken at the old Ralph on the middle two pages, 2000 record on back cover.

Edited to correct goofy mistake regarding location of 2000 Frozen Four

Oh, the stuff a person accumulates!

Just found two unopened bottles of Coke Classic, one commemorating the 2000 national championship and one commemorating the inaugural season of the new Ralph Engelstad Arena. Does anyone have any interest in these latest finds? Preferably someone local to avoid the risk of shipping mishaps.

No, I am not taking a vow of poverty. I mean other than the one imposed by my paycheck. It's just that my house is too small. I have no place to display or even store all this stuff so if someone else can make better use of it, then that's all good.

Just sold the two commemorative bottles of Coke.

No, I am not taking a vow of poverty. I mean other than the one imposed by my paycheck. It's just that my house is too small. I have no place to display or even store all this stuff so if someone else can make better use of it, then that's all good.

Just sold the two commemorative bottles of Coke.

Recap please.... what is left???