SiouxSports.com Forum

Starting QB

darell1976

Job was already given to landry at the end of last year i believe. Mussman said on the hammer show that he is making strides but his descision making is a little off but since hes never played that much in a real game, it iwll be rusty for the first couple games. Mussman gave a sneak peak on the show and said Landry hit Bamba in stride on the other 20 yard line from the other side. 60 yard pass on the dot. Hammer couldn't beleive it but look for the deep ball a lot more this year i think cuz landry IMO isnt as mobile as fruend was but u never no i guess.

Job was already given to landry at the end of last year i believe. Mussman said on the hammer show that he is making strides but his descision making is a little off but since hes never played that much in a real game, it iwll be rusty for the first couple games. Mussman gave a sneak peak on the show and said Landry hit Bamba in stride on the other 20 yard line from the other side. 60 yard pass on the dot. Hammer couldn't beleive it but look for the deep ball a lot more this year i think cuz landry IMO isnt as mobile as fruend was but u never no i guess.

Better prepare him good for the Texas Tech game...if he has a decent game against them maybe a couple TD's and hopefully under 2 INT's and a lot of yards this year could be good to him.