SiouxSports.com Forum

GF Herald Comments

fighting sue

It's always annoyed me that the GF Herald hasn't allowed comments on all of their articles online. I don't like the idea that someone has pre-determined whether or not an article is "too controversial" (or too whatever) for comments. It seems like lately they've been better with articles related to the Fighting Sioux name, but in the past nickname articles haven't always had the comments option.

Anyhoo . . . you can write comments on articles when there's no comments link; simply replace "article" in the URL with "comments," and bingo. However, I'm not sure if others can read your comments. Maybe I'll test it on a Marilyn H. article.

It's always annoyed me that the GF Herald hasn't allowed comments on all of their articles online. I don't like the idea that someone has pre-determined whether or not an article is "too controversial" (or too whatever) for comments. It seems like lately they've been better with articles related to the Fighting Sioux name, but in the past nickname articles haven't always had the comments option.

Anyhoo . . . you can write comments on articles when there's no comments link; simply replace "article" in the URL with "comments," and bingo. However, I'm not sure if others can read your comments. Maybe I'll test it on a Marilyn H. article.

Just go to Tu-Uyen Tran's "City Beat" Blog and comment till your heart's content.