SiouxSports.com Forum

Sunday skate after the Final 5?

revolutionz

i can get a goalie here in the Cities that pretty decent.

so, are we going Sioux vs. Gophers and other teams....? Or are we just going to divide up and play? Don't the Rubes want to play again?

I think the easiest/least confusing way would be to just divide up and play this time around....I suppose we could get a general consensus when we see who all shows up the day of the skate. That being said, Monday I am going to work on getting ice booked so we can make this happen. I will keep you all updated. hrkac, we may need your buddy, find out if he is willing to play. We just need some commitments for goalies and we should be set.

UPDATE: We should have goalies for this, I will get confirmation by mid week. On monday, I will try to get an arena booked, I'm shooting for Brooklyn Park or something in that area. Going for probably an hour and a half ice rental, hopefully starting around 11:00am. I will let everyone know more as I find out. Brianvf, and bertibm, can you please pass this info along to the people from the other boards that wanted to participate? Thanks everyone. :D

well, I still havent received any confirmation of any goalies yet. Phats will play in net if need be, but he sucks terribly at it. haha. Aaaanyways, I dont want to book the arena if we dont have goalies. I am going to try again tomorrow to see if I can lock something down, and I will also call around to see what there is for openings probably in the Brooklyn Park area. I will update again tomorrow night, and if anyone knows of a goalie that will play for sure, PM me here, I will check it regularily throughout the day tomorrow...

Well guys, I'm still trying to get ice that is somewhere on the northwest side area of the cities...I called 3 places on friday and left messages and got 0 calls back. I will look for others monday morning and keep trying. As soon as I know, I will post it here. I know this is kinda a mess, but I guess thats what happens when you work on short notice... ;)