SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday - Saturday WCHA/College Hockey Games

AZSIOUX

WCHA and other games will have implications on UND's pairwise and WCHA standings

the denver vs duluth game is showing that its on NHL network tonight

umtc/uw on big 10 network tonight, not FSN

wcha weekend match ups

St. Cloud State at Alaska-Anchorage

Wisconsin at Minnesota

Colorado College at Michigan Tech

Denver at Minnesota-Duluth

NATIONAL SCOREBOARD

PAIRWISE RANKINGS

posted by SIOUXWEET in pairwise thread on games we should keep an eye on this weekend

this weekend will be a very interesting weekend for us in the pwr and we don't even play. I know Jim had this in his blog but games of interest for us are:

du/umd- a denver sweep helps us in the pwr but but duluth wins will help us in the wcha race.

notre dame/ohio state- a notre dame sweep will flip our comparison with osu which we are now losing.

bc/umass-a umass win keeps this comparison in our win column, however a bc win flips it to bc

yale vs harvard/dartmouth-2 yale losses would flip this comparison

princeton vs colgate/cornell-as soon as we catch princeton in rpi in all liklihood we flip this comparison. that being said a cornell win helps us in two ways(rpi and cop).

minnesota/wisconsin-root for a split as this helps us in both the pwr and wcha race.

maine/nh-a maine sweep would probably flip the nh comparison.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me crazy, but I'll take Denver this weekend over Duluth. I'd prefer to get more help in the national picture and take our chances in the league later on.

I agree as much as I want to hang a white banner, the national picture is more important. As long as we finish in top 3 that's all that counts in avoiding the playin game at the Final Five.

Call me crazy, but I'll take Denver this weekend over Duluth. I'd prefer to get more help in the national picture and take our chances in the league later on.

Can both teams lose? :lol: I would rather see a split to keep DU in close.

a split would be fine for both

i want the banner as well and trust me, if the sioux get that banner they means they will be a in very good shape national picture wise. go dawgs!! go sconnie, duluth getting swept this weekend isnt gona be the final factor in the sioux on the bubble wih so much hockey yet to be played. lets go for the 3 titles this year :lol: wcha/final 5/ncaa

i see 3 splits this weekend

i want the banner as well and trust me, if the sioux get that banner they means they will be a in very good shape national picture wise. go dawgs!! go sconnie, duluth getting swept this weekend isnt gona be the final factor in the sioux on the bubble wih so much hockey yet to be played. lets go for the 3 titles this year :lol: wcha/final 5/ncaa

let's have 4 splits with cc/tech splitting as well.

I second everything you just said. The pairwise will work its way out and I don't think 3 trophies is much to ask for. :lol:

Ya AZ thats a bummer but theres not really a reason to show the BIG 10 network in Arizona. :lol:

actually probably just as a big of need than up north with how many people move here or snowbird here :lol:

yeah but it should be offered o every outlet. i can go to bars and watch it if need be :lol:

Not one of the important games but Tech leads CC 1-0 after 1. I read that both teams took a CFB in the 1st. Seems to me that there sure has been a lot of them recently.

important for the sioux to not let cc sneak up on them in th wcha, nice

WCHA and other games will have implications on UND's pairwise and WCHA standings

the denver vs duluth game is showing that its on NHL network tonight

umtc/uw on big 10 network tonight, not FSN

wcha weekend match ups

St. Cloud State at Alaska-Anchorage

Wisconsin at Minnesota

Colorado College at Michigan Tech

Denver at Minnesota-Duluth

NATIONAL SCOREBOARD

PAIRWISE RANKINGS

posted by SIOUXWEET in pairwise thread on games we should keep an eye on this weekend

this weekend will be a very interesting weekend for us in the pwr and we don't even play. I know Jim had this in his blog but games of interest for us are:

du/umd- a denver sweep helps us in the pwr but but duluth wins will help us in the wcha race.

notre dame/ohio state- a notre dame sweep will flip our comparison with osu which we are now losing.

bc/umass-a umass win keeps this comparison in our win column, however a bc win flips it to bc

yale vs harvard/dartmouth-2 yale losses would flip this comparison

princeton vs colgate/cornell-as soon as we catch princeton in rpi in all liklihood we flip this comparison. that being said a cornell win helps us in two ways(rpi and cop).

minnesota/wisconsin-root for a split as this helps us in both the pwr and wcha race.

maine/nh-a maine sweep would probably flip the nh comparison.

Good job as always AZ...but why is tUMD orange? :lol: