SiouxSports.com Forum

Anyone know of a way to make this dude stop insulting UND?

FightingSiouxnerd

Yes, I'm back again. This time It was the first day back after the Christmas break. I'd gotten a Fighting Sioux Watch for Christmas, and was wearing it to school. When I was in his class, He came up to me, took my watch off my wrist, held it like it was something gross, and through it in the trash can. Everyone in the room thought it was funny and laughed. It's a nice watch-The hands and numbers glow in the dark! Here's what it looks like. 31bgyxrAWHL._SS500_.jpg

First thing I would do is go into the principles office and tell them that I don't appreciate their teacher touching my kid.

Then if he doesn't stop I go see the superintendent. Ussually after your parents go to the principle office it should be taken

care of. You can also have your parents file a police report like Omaha suggested. You can also have your parents write the letters of the editor your hometown newspaper as well if the other three steps don't work?

First thing I would do is go into the principles office and tell them that I don't appreciate their teacher touching my kid.

Then if he doesn't stop I go see the superintendent. Ussually after your parents go to the principle office it should be taken

care of. You can also have your parents file a police report like Omaha suggested. You can also have your parents write the letters of the editor your hometown newspaper as well if the other three steps don't work?

Yeah, he laid hands on ya kid, thats a huge no-no! not to mention he removed something of value. tell your parents, tell the principle, and the conseler and file that police report as well.

Do this^^.

And if it doesn't work, make up a story about the teacher 'touching' you so said teacher gets fired. Works like a charm.

That isn't even funny. You are suggesting a 6th grader break the law and make a false accusation about a teacher??? Some kids did that to a teacher some years ago in EGF at the old jr high and it was devastating. They later admitted they made it up but he was suspended even though he was innocent. Too many people will automatically assume the kid is telling the truth. That post should never appear on this board and I would hate to think came from a UND grad or fan. Wake up.