SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ HARVARD

AZSIOUX

Dude has the crystal ball working! I'll wait to hear from you on night's game thread for your final score and goal picks. Toews and Jones...that was soooooo money!! :D

Nice to see the guys pull out a gritty, close win. :silly:

yeah but AZ has picked Jones to get his first goal in at least half of the sioux games already and I don't think toews is that far off in his predictions. :D anyway hell of a win last night lets go get number two tonight

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the word "Cheap" has been used, but could someone give me a run down of what transpired at the end of the game that has us talking of fights? It apparently includes Fienhage and Davidson (and some Harvard players), but that's all I know.

And yeah, I'm too lazy to scroll back in the thread and search for it.

Thanks for your indulgence.

yeah but AZ has picked Jones to get his first goal in at least half of the sioux games already and I don't think toews is that far off in his predictions. :silly: anyway hell of a win last night lets go get number two tonight

i was just referrinjg to their 5 or 6 pemnalties they took in a row out of frusteration that led to the butt whooping they took on the scoreboard. they lost their heads without a doubt with all those penalties. i woiuld love to drop 5 tonight on them

I know the word "Cheap" has been used, but could someone give me a run down of what transpired at the end of the game that has us talking of fights? It apparently includes Fienhage and Davidson (and some Harvard players), but that's all I know.

And yeah, I'm too lazy to scroll back in the thread and search for it.

Thanks for your indulgence.

Harvard was chasing the Sioux all night. The Crimson started the third by out playing the Sioux with no results and I think this frustrated them more. But what I really believe set things in motion was the 10th goal. When Zach Jones scored the Sioux bench erupted in cheers. UND was cheering for Zach scoring his first goal. I think Harvard interpreted the cheering as taunting; not understanding what was going on, and 20 seconds later the fight broke out. After the fight there were hits by Harvard that seemed to have the statement of trying to hurt someone, including the boarding call late in the third. I thought it was very close to hitting from behind. Harvard was embarrassed last night and I am sure they will be a different team tonight.

You check out some pictures from last night on my blog including two of the fight.

Under Review

Harvard was chasing the Sioux all night. The Crimson started the third by out playing the Sioux with no results and I think this frustrated them more. But what I really believe set things in motion was the 10th goal. When Zach Jones scored the Sioux bench erupted in cheers. UND was cheering for Zach scoring his first goal. I think Harvard interpreted the cheering as taunting; not understanding what was going on, and 20 seconds later the fight broke out. After the fight there were hits by Harvard that seemed to have the statement of trying to hurt someone, including the boarding call late in the third. I thought it was very close to hitting from behind. Harvard was embarrassed last night and I am sure they will be a different team tonight.

You check out some pictures from last night on my blog including two of the fight.

Under Review

wow looks like 20 people were there