SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Montana

wrive

montanas coach said this game was a 2 for 1 deal... they are coming in here in 2 years... also said the sioux have no chance of getting into the big sky.

I wonder if he thinks he's actually privy to such decision making...oh yes, I'm sure the conference presidents will run it up his flag pole.

UND was totally outmatched in this game. With no size at all, going up against a very big team like Montana, UND needs their shots to fall often and they didn't tonight. I don't think it is any surprise that UND's 2 losses this season have come against teams that have alot of size.

On the plus side, Harkins continues to play very well.

The Sioux only turned it over 8 times. Turnovers have plagued this team for the last 3 years. It's nice to see them take care of the ball against a quality DI opponent.

The UND men were on my flight from MSP to Bozeman on Monday morning- apparently they flew to MSP- then to Bozeman- then rode a bus for the last 210 miles to Missoula- probably a cost saving measure- but I am sure it made for a pretty long day of travel