SiouxSports.com Forum

Happy Thanksgiving

JESUS,family,rutgers

...He's taking this very talented team and driving it towards mediocrity...

The team has no talent at QB. Sure over 20 years we've seen the Giants with Hostetler, the Ravens, the Bucs and the Steelers with Rothlesburger as a rookie win without a great QB, but everyone else who has won has had a great QB. The way the Vikes are built they are trying to win this thing the hard way.

The team has no talent at QB. Sure over 20 years we've seen the Giants with Hostetler, the Ravens, the Bucs and the Steelers with Rothlesburger as a rookie win without a great QB, but everyone else who has won has had a great QB. The way the Vikes are built they are trying to win this thing the hard way.

It becomes a little easier with the best runner in the league on your side. If the Vikings make the playoffs, it's because of AP....he better win the MVP if we win 2 or 3 more games.

It becomes a little easier with the best runner in the league on your side. If the Vikings make the playoffs, it's because of AP....he better win the MVP if we win 2 or 3 more games.

if he keeps up the yards pace and so forth and they get 3 more wins i think its his mvp to lose. there isnt a clear cut favotite this year so that helps. i think im gona go to the vikes game here on the 14th. should be a important game for them!

if he keeps up the yards pace and so forth and they get 3 more wins i think its his mvp to lose. there isnt a clear cut favotite this year so that helps. i think im gona go to the vikes game here on the 14th. should be a important game for them!

Detroit: Must Win

ATL/AZ/NYG: Need to win at least 1, should be enough. 2 is a lock for playoffs.

If AP gets near that 1800 yard mark and we make the playoffs, its his.

Detroit: Must Win

ATL/AZ/NYG: Need to win at least 1, should be enough. 2 is a lock for playoffs.

If AP gets near that 1800 yard mark and we make the playoffs, its his.

Detroit? If the Vikes lose to the Lions, I think the NFL should FORCE the Vikings to change their name to the Queens. I would fire Childress right then and there, before he even walks off the field. There is NO reason why Detroit should win a single game this year.

My prediction:

Detroit: W

AZ: Toss up. I predict the D wins this game.

NYG: Loss? Depends upon which Eli Manning shows up.

So, yeah... I think it all comes down to the game vs. Arizona.

Detroit? If the Vikes lose to the Lions, I think the NFL should FORCE the Vikings to change their name to the Queens. I would fire Childress right then and there, before he even walks off the field. There is NO reason why Detroit should win a single game this year.

My prediction:

Vikes will beat the Kitties...Ap will rush for 150 plus

My prediction:

Do you mean the game vs. Atlanta?

And NYG will be sitting their studs, they'll have everything locked up by then. I think we beat Detroit, Atlanta, and the Giants to finish 10-6, winning the North by a game or 2.