SiouxSports.com Forum

Fine Quality of a UND Fan

Bison_Kent

I found this interesting that a UND fan can't go to a NDSU message board to post his dislike for NDSU. He had to go to the Montana Grizzly site to do it. I am not saying all of you UND fans are this way but this is why we NDSU fans find UND fans so terrible. You have to go through another message board to say how you feel. Here is the link to this site:

http://www.egriz.com/GrizBoard/viewtopic.php?t=1452

Oh for cryin' out loud, get over it already. The UND fan did nothing but post a link to a Bison fan site on which some NDSU fan bashed the Montana Grizzlies football facilites and the city of Missoula. Don't you think Montana fans might have some interest in that?

Don't you think Montana fans might have some interest in that?

No they really dont have much interest in any of the Dakotas, not even the beloved UND Hockey prorgam, much to your disappointment PCM. They(Montana U) don't not have hockey and they care not to have hockey, so why would they care a hoot and a holler about what Bob Holliday has to say about Missoula and their football staduim. What Bob was saying was that U of Montana is not that far aheard of NDSU in facilities. Although I like the Bitter Root Mountains, Bob does not but prefers the Idaho beauty. A matter of choice and taste. The fan from UND was trying to start a forrest fire on the Egriz board and it did not work. So are we still the very sensitive and considerate UND fans that love hockey?

No they really dont have much interest in any of the Dakotas, not even the beloved UND Hockey prorgam, much to your disappointment PCM.

Who said anything about hockey? Not me.

This is assinine. It's ridiculous.

The attacks Bison fans launched against the UND fan for merely pointing out what an NDSU supporter had written and posted online were bad enough, but to drag it here and use it as an excuse to attack Sioux fans on this board is totally pathetic.

Mr. Administrator, please lock this thread.

Bringing up the article is one thing. But spreading information of half truths on an opponent of NDSU's site is something else.

I would equate the mastery of UND Fan to that of an NDSU fan posting a message of UND slamming the Minnesota hockey program. Has anyone ever seen an NDSU fan going to the Minnesota hockey forum and slam UND for something a UND fan said about Minnesota? No, I haven't and actually don't even know if a Minnesota hockey site is out there. This is how UND fans should be. They shouldn't care what Montana thinks. There is no relation of the U of Montana and UND.

I agree with PCM and Kent, a discussion about Montana between a UND fan and some Bison fans isn't very relevant to UND (the board's mission) or NCC teams' moving to D-IAA (the forum topic). Anyone here who actually cares about Montana can discuss that on some Montana message board.