SiouxSports.com Forum

Trenbeath

UND Fan

It is my understanding that they are indeed taking the necessary steps to appeal his eligiblity issue. Depends on who you talk to, some say its a lost cause, others say there is hope. I for one hope he gets another year. It would be a tremendous loss to lose him especially with the difficulty of next year's schedule. People tend to forget he is the most productive wide receiver in UND history!

:D

I was waiting for someone to question this ??? Someone mentioned this to me at the Potato Bowl and I too gave them a funny look. (we all know Mr. Dressler is!!) I then read in the media guide through pure number of games played he is indeed the "most productive"..way ahead of the back as far as catches and yards...interesting bit of trivia. I think he is closing in on some all-time recprd marks as well..? but anyways, back to the topic

NCAA LET HIM PLAY!!!! :D

I was waiting for someone to question this :D Someone mentioned this to me at the Potato Bowl and I too gave them a funny look. (we all know Mr. Dressler is!!) I then read in the media guide through pure number of games played he is indeed the "most productive"..way ahead of the back as far as catches and yards...interesting bit of trivia. I think he is closing in on some all-time recprd marks as well..? but anyways, back to the topic

NCAA LET HIM PLAY!!!! :D

It's true that if he stays healthy, Trenbeath should reach number two behind Dressler in receptions and yardage by the end of the season. If by some chance he were to be granted the extra year, he'd likely reach number one in yardage and receptions.