SiouxSports.com Forum

2008/2009 FSSN Schedule

sprig

Those big dish's are in almost every country yard in ND, most not in use. If you can haul it and install it, you can get one for free.

true that...free dishes are the best ones out there. Just make sure it looks decent and not all beat up ???

• 1 month later...
What's up with that (Z) on some of the game listings?

Wondered if that may mean games shown on WDAZ in the eastern ND area?

If they were going to show any games on WDAZ, I'd think that Minnesota would be one of them.

Glad to see they are televising the away games at Duluth and Bemidji St.

I wish they would scrap the exhibition games and televise a couple more football games instead. :D

I emailed Sweeney and asked him about the (Z), and you're right Sprig, those games will be on WDAZ. ;) That's good. 5 games on regular TV this season!

• 2 weeks later...

I see where televised Sioux hockey games will be replayed in GF cable channel 3. I believe it stated in the Herald that replays would be Tuesday and Wenesday at 8:00 P.M. and Wednesday and Thursday at midnight (I THINK that's correct). Is channel 3 a channel that MIDCO carries? Or is it the university channel?

I see where televised Sioux hockey games will be replayed in GF cable channel 3. I believe it stated in the Herald that replays would be Tuesday and Wenesday at 8:00 P.M. and Wednesday and Thursday at midnight (I THINK that's correct). Is channel 3 a channel that MIDCO carries? Or is it the university channel?

It's the UND channel that is carried on MIDCO in Grand Forks.