SiouxSports.com Forum

Dane Litke named coach at Bismarck

Riverman

Still need the players and the East will always rule in high school hockey.

If he can get the players, then I'm all for it.

Parity is always good (provided it isn't produced by shoddy officiating and poor administrative oversight).

Minnesota is the State of Hockey and will be for a long time to come, but the only way that ND can even be a respectable hockey state is if East AND West have good hockey teams that compete on a yearly basis.

Minnesota doesn't run with only Warroad, Roseau, and Holy Angels (Not to mention Shattuck, which is a special case). ND can't be respectable with only Grand Forks, Grafton, and Fargo South.

If he can get the players, then I'm all for it.

Parity is always good (provided it isn't produced by shoddy officiating and poor administrative oversight).

Minnesota is the State of Hockey and will be for a long time to come, but the only way that ND can even be a respectable hockey state is if East AND West have good hockey teams that compete on a yearly basis.

Minnesota doesn't run with only Warroad, Roseau, and Holy Angels (Not to mention Shattuck, which is a special case). ND can't be respectable with only Grand Forks, Grafton, and Fargo South.

I totally agree but I have coached youth hockey for a long time in the west and I really don't see it changing anytime soon.

Great for Bismarck. Now they only need the players to go along with their great coaching staff. I grew up playing with and against Peluso, and got to know him better in Duluth. What a great guy!! He had one of the best shot's I've ever seen. He's also a heck of a fisherman.