SiouxSports.com Forum

pull the freakin' goalie !

cyberbum

I don't get it that about half of the threads that I've been reading is someone calling for it to be closed. I understand closing something like a thread created with the intention to bash Finley, but what's wrong with a thread like this? Fans have the right to be upset. You can be a true Sioux fan without being blindly faithful.

What's wrong? Nothing now. Just in the past, threads like these degraded so fast that I did not expect it to go in the direction it has.

I don't think this thread needs to be closed now... not that I have the power to close threads anyhow. :)

What's wrong? Nothing now. Just in the past, threads like these degraded so fast that I did not expect it to go in the direction it has.

I don't think this thread needs to be closed now... not that I have the power to close threads anyhow. :)

I see where you're coming from and I don't know what went on before I was ever a member. Like I said, there is a line between "let's start a thread to bash someone" and "let's start a thread and show some frustration."

With that being said, they need to fire Hak, cut all scholarships and cancel incoming recruits. :)

Or maybe just lobby to be on the opposite side of the bracket than BC. :)

I see where you're coming from and I don't know what went on before I was ever a member. Like I said, there is a line between "let's start a thread to bash someone" and "let's start a thread and show some frustration."

With that being said, they need to fire Hak, cut all scholarships and cancel incoming recruits. :)

Or maybe just lobby to be on the opposite side of the bracket than BC. :)

Good point.

I suggest we do what Fairbanks did. They fired their coach, hired another, that one quit before ever taking to the ice, hired another one, that one pissed of all of the players and administration (and I guess the community as well), recruited around 20 players for 2008, forced what good players they had out, and then got fired.

Talk about a train wreck.

Good point.

I suggest we do what Fairbanks did. They fired their coach, hired another, that one quit before ever taking to the ice, hired another one, that one pissed of all of the players and administration (and I guess the community as well), recruited around 20 players for 2008, forced what good players they had out, and then got fired.

Talk about a train wreck.

Now that's a program that we could be proud of. :)