SiouxSports.com Forum

Wild Playoff Tickets wanted

gopherz

I'm looking for cheap tickets for Game 1 of the Wild first round playoffs series.

Preferrably the 38 dollar ones or possibly the 52 dollar ones since we are college kids and didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for the lower bowl ones, aka the only tickets available on Ticketmaster when I got on there this morning :)

Thanks

I'm looking for cheap tickets for Game 1 of the Wild first round playoffs series.

Preferrably the 38 dollar ones or possibly the 52 dollar ones since we are college kids and didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for the lower bowl ones, aka the only tickets available on Ticketmaster when I got on there this morning :)

Thanks

What!?! You weren't one of the die hards that were in line for two days and nights waiting for the tickets to go on sale!!! :)

What!?! You weren't one of the die hards that were in line for two days and nights waiting for the tickets to go on sale!!! :)

I had class and had to meet some family here at the U this morning.

2 friends may have some tickets to sell me, they got there at noon on Friday so they were like 19th in line or something. They have extra tickets but I have a feeling they want to make some money off of them. They have 16 tickets per game and there's only of 3 of them going so I'm hoping they will be fair and sell me the upper level tickets for the price they paid for them, but I doubt it sadly. They went to the trouble to get upper levels for me so I'd hope that they don't expect to gouge me on them, since they bought 5th row center ice lower level...

I had class and had to meet some family here at the U this morning.

2 friends may have some tickets to sell me, they got there at noon on Friday so they were like 19th in line or something. They have extra tickets but I have a feeling they want to make some money off of them. They have 16 tickets per game and there's only of 3 of them going so I'm hoping they will be fair and sell me the upper level tickets for the price they paid for them, but I doubt it sadly. They went to the trouble to get upper levels for me so I'd hope that they don't expect to gouge me on them, since they bought 5th row center ice lower level...

Sixteen!!! That's how scalpers are able to stick it to the rest of us. There outa be a law....oh, wait, in Minnesota there is a law against scalping. Oh well, so much for enforcement of the law.

Sixteen!!! That's how scalpers are able to stick it to the rest of us. There outa be a law....oh, wait, in Minnesota there is a law against scalping. Oh well, so much for enforcement of the law.

Scalping tickets is legal here.

Game 7 Minnesota-Colorado tickets for sale here. Should have no obstructed vision or anything, parking shouldn't be a concern either. Let me know if you're willing to make the leap.

Breakin face "Making business pleasurable"

One of the dumbest posts I have read besides all of your other ones, congratulations.