SiouxSports.com Forum

Where to watch the Sioux in Denver?

northfieldsioux22

I just moved to Denver and I'm dying not being to watch the sioux every weekend. I know in Minneapolis Sensors shows the games and I'm wondering if anyone knows of anywhere like that in Denver. Any help would be great!!

I've lived here for 12 years and still haven't found a place. If they're playing Denver you can probably bribe a bartender to turn on Fox Sports Rocky Mountain. If the bar gets the Fox College package on a dish or Comcast, you can sometimes catch them on the Fox Sports North feed when they play the Gophers. A CSTV appearance now and then as well.

Other than UND alumni parties for Denver or CC matches, there really isn't that much of a "go-to" place. Love to find one though.

I'm thinking of going to Brooklyn's (right outside the Pepsi Center) for the Frozen Four though.

Like rka said there isn't any place. All of us in Denver need to talk some dive into putting up with some hockey fans on the weekend and buy the FTA satellite. Heck, I'd even buy it for em if it ment a watering hole to watch UND sports at.

someone needs to put one up at their house and make it a weekend thing and charge every person a 6 pack to come and watch both games per weekend and i cant beleieve there isnt 1 bar thats doesnt have it, wow. after this weekend all games will be on fsn or espn for the final 5 and the regionals. go sioux, kick some husky asssssssssssssssssssssssss

Like rka said there isn't any place. All of us in Denver need to talk some dive into putting up with some hockey fans on the weekend and buy the FTA satellite. Heck, I'd even buy it for em if it ment a watering hole to watch UND sports at.

Every once in a while you can find them on Jacksons down off of Belleview. But it is really infrequent. Few times a year maybe.

someone needs to put one up at their house and make it a weekend thing and charge every person a 6 pack to come and watch both games per weekend and i cant beleieve there isnt 1 bar thats doesnt have it, wow. after this weekend all games will be on fsn or espn for the final 5 and the regionals. go sioux, kick some husky asssssssssssssssssssssssss

I would do that for sure. Only thing is someone else would have to do it for the weekends I'm on shift.

GO SIOUX! It's game day kiddos.

Well, if it sounds good to everyone how about after this weekend's series I call around to a few places and find somewhere that will put the game on for all of us (since it will be on FSN) and then I'll post the time and place. Anybody know of anywhere off-hand that's cool? And if I can get a rough number of people that might be showing up, I think that would be helpful too. SIOUX YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!

Well, if it sounds good to everyone how about after this weekend's series I call around to a few places and find somewhere that will put the game on for all of us (since it will be on FSN) and then I'll post the time and place. Anybody know of anywhere off-hand that's cool? And if I can get a rough number of people that might be showing up, I think that would be helpful too. SIOUX YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!

I work next Friday and Saturday night, so I won't be able to make it. I think that is an awesome idea even if I can't be there. Next year I will have the FSSN dish and will have to start throwing Sioux weekends. I still think we should try to get a bar to put one up as well, being UND fans they will make there money back in booze sales in one night. :angry: