SiouxSports.com Forum

Joe Senser's in Bloomington This Weekend?

MafiaMan

Someone jump on Joe Senser's and get them to set this up!

I can't make the 7:05 pm Sioux/St Cloud start-times as my son has hockey on Friday night until 8:00 pm and again Saturday night until 8:00 pm, but I'd love to show up later and watch Denver pull a rabbit out of their hat!

Someone jump on Joe Senser's and get them to set this up!

I can't make the 7:05 pm Sioux/St Cloud start-times as my son has hockey on Friday night until 8:00 pm and again Saturday night until 8:00 pm, but I'd love to show up later and watch Denver pull a rabbit out of their hat!

If the game is on Fox Sports in Colorado, John will have the game on at Sensers. you can bet on it.

Sorry everyone, no coverage of the Denver/CC series this weekend, comcast has the game saturday locally in colorado, but fridays game is not being televised on tv anywhere. See ya this weekend.

OK, so Friday's out...if the Sioux win Friday and CC loses, will Saturday's CC game be shown at JS?

I will be there both nights. I think my brother might be flying in to watch it with me. It should be fun to see if the Sioux can win the Mcnaughton cup. Go Sioux and I will see everyone there

I'll probably swing by at some point after the mites game on Friday night and my volunteer stint at the rink on Saturday. Save me a spot?

Ahhh MM, the joys of being a hockey parent.

We are up to 28 hrs/1 kid & 38 hrs for 2. How about you?

Well, since the Schwan's gig went so well I didn't have to man the concession stand but I am putting in about 4-5 hours this weekend selling chuck-a-pucks! :huh:

Bragging? When is the last time any of your kids have gone to the park and just skated with their friends?

Ummmm...huh?

I was talking about the amount of hours a "family" is required to volunteer each year. Concession stand, penalty box attendant, running the clock, selling chuck-a-puck, etc...

28 hours if you have one kid, 38 for 2 or more kids.

Bragging? When is the last time any of your kids have gone to the park and just skated with their friends?

What the heck is this comment all about?

Wreckincrew is referring to volunteering for events at hockey jamborees or tournaments. Kennedy and Jefferson hockey offer concession stand duties as a way to work off part of your kid's hockey bill. Other times, like at this weekend's jamboree, the parents of the host teams volunteer without being given credit for hockey fees. I'll be at BIG tomorrow night for 4-5 hours doing this...I'd love to be at home watching Edina play Roseau, but such is life.

Yea, I know some parents whose five year old kids skate year-round. If their kids love it, good for them. Mine doesn't, so after Sunday, he hangs up the skates until next fall and picks up his baseball glove. Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks...