SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs Augie

new2sioux2

I listened to the game from the

Augie Station and the announcers commented the second half as to why Coach Roebuck does not play Jossy more to start the games they thought she was the key to the Sioux come back in the first half. She shut down there best player from the 9 min mark to end the half. She definently has alot of energy for this team and hardly ever turns the ball over. I think we are going to need that energy right away when we get into the end of the year and have all these tight games. I would hope that coach Roebuck could figure it out .

I listened to the game from the

Augie Station and the announcers commented the second half as to why Coach Roebuck does not play Jossy more to start the games they thought she was the key to the Sioux come back in the first half. She shut down there best player from the 9 min mark to end the half. She definently has alot of energy for this team and hardly ever turns the ball over. I think we are going to need that energy right away when we get into the end of the year and have all these tight games. I would hope that coach Roebuck could figure it out .

Well, if you think you have it figured out, I'm pretty sure they guy with over 500 wins and 3 rings will figure out what is best for this group; unless you're John Wooden, which would make you qualified to tell Roebuck who should and shouldn't play.