SiouxSports.com Forum

any internet feeds?

BIGSIOUX

Gophersports.com is the stupidest college sports web site ever, they decide to play wrestling and womens hockey instead of mens hockey, against UND the bigest rivalry in college hockey, WHAT A JOKE :lol:

EDIT: But i guess gopher fans would rather watch some FAGS wrestling a bunch of cowboys than watching their hockey team being demolished by the Sioux

Check http://channelsurfing.net/ tomorrow/Sat for a link; the games are televised so there's a good chance they'll appear there.

Or if you don't mind installing a new media player, this site usually streams all of the televised hockey games on Fri and Sat. Just check the streaming threads on game day.

Or I can post links if and as they become available.

Check http://channelsurfing.net/ tomorrow/Sat for a link; the games are televised so there's a good chance they'll appear there.

Or if you don't mind installing a new media player, this site usually streams all of the televised hockey games on Fri and Sat. Just check the streaming threads on game day.

Or I can post links if and as they become available.

channelsurfing.net has not got the link for friday or saturdays games

i can not find any site that streams Fox Sports Net North

i will search the forum you suggested for someone that has info on a live stream.

channelsurfing.net has not got the link for friday or saturdays games

i can not find any site that streams Fox Sports Net North

i will search the forum you suggested for someone that has info on a live stream.

Channel surfing only posts links for the present day, as does the other forum I linked to, it is updated daily so check tomorrow for any links for game one and Saturday for that night, but of course there are no guarantees.

Channel surfing only posts links for the present day, as does the other forum I linked to, it is updated daily so check tomorrow for any links for game one and Saturday for that night, but of course there are no guarantees.

you can go forward a few days (i think) by clicking the "NEXT" link to go to the next days feeds but i will check tomorrow.

EDIT: tomorrow channelsurfing.net is playing vermont vs new hampshire if anyone is interested?;)