SiouxSports.com Forum

Site problems

jimdahl

Just a quick question when I use IE i can get to the forums just fine, but if I use google chrome I get routed to this website http://www.mediaplex.com.

Huh -- I can't duplicate. That's a 3rd party advertising server, but one that isn't included anywhere in the forum page (which only has a single Google Ads block).

My best guess at this point is a cache issue. To clear it (won't erase your history or cookies or anything), click the wrench in the upper right, click options, on the "under the hood" tab, click "clear browsing data", check ONLY "Empty the cache" (uncheck all the others), change the period to "everything" and hit "clear browsing data".

Huh -- I can't duplicate. That's a 3rd party advertising server, but one that isn't included anywhere in the forum page (which only has a single Google Ads block).

My best guess at this point is a cache issue. To clear it (won't erase your history or cookies or anything), click the wrench in the upper right, click options, on the "under the hood" tab, click "clear browsing data", check ONLY "Empty the cache" (uncheck all the others), change the period to "everything" and hit "clear browsing data".

That cleared it up thanks for the advice