SiouxSports.com Forum

Why not make the Border Great ?

Fetch

Put up resorts & retirement communities along the Border - this would be right up Trump's skill set

My wife just went to Mexico for a week -  I know many others like to go there - Now I'm thinking about on the USA side build wall / fence what ever to keep the Riff Raff & Evil doers at bay (Totally Safe) it can be done - but at the same time it could become a realitivly inexpenaive place to get away for many Baby Boomers to go to a warm place Dec. to April (or earlier or later or yr round ?)- it could help pay for it & u don't hear about many problems at Resorts down there - Security would be huge for this but it seems do able - I want a modest cabin to buy or rent - I'm sure there would be all kinds of price levels with differing amenities - I just want to go some where warm & convenient that I can afford - I'll be 65 in April & my wife is retiring next fall - we plan to check out warmer places - Dec to April would be great but even a few weeks or months when the weather is at it's worst - I know many areas have done this the past few decades to prepare for the snow bird Baby Boomers - Maybe not every area across the border Texas to California are not conducive to this but it could make patrolling the border easier & not just waste the potential to make our Border Great - NOT just walls & fences

Think of the jobs it would create ?