SiouxSports.com Forum

home jerseys

siouxweet

if playing with and edge with a little more emotion is what gets this team going, how about during the new hampshire series if we happen to win on friday night, break out the black jersys on saturday just to get a little more pep in the guys seeing they seem to play thier best in the black ones anyway.

if playing with and edge with a little more emotion is what gets this team going, how about during the new hampshire series if we happen to win on friday night, break out the black jersys on saturday just to get a little more pep in the guys seeing they seem to play thier best in the black ones anyway.

Ive talked with numerous people and cant figure out why the white is the only color they wear at home. They switch on the road, which makes sense, but why not at home. It is the home teams decision to wear what jersey they want to wear correct? Or are there rules ect...? Heck put the green on at least(if not the black) and especially on saturdays since we cannot win at home on saturdays. I cant figure this out either. Common HAK! :lol:

Ive talked with numerous people and cant figure out why the white is the only color they wear at home. They switch on the road, which makes sense, but why not at home. It is the home teams decision to wear what jersey they want to wear correct? Or are there rules ect...? Heck put the green on at least(if not the black) and especially on saturdays since we cannot win at home on saturdays. I cant figure this out either. Common HAK! :lol:

we've never worn the green at home that I can remember. we've worn black on 2 occasions, the very 1st game of the 96-97 season and the weekend we retired ralph's number against st. cloud.