SiouxSports.com Forum

Minnesota at the Ralph

82SiouxGuy

It turns out that I have a pair of tickets available for both games of the UND-Minnesota series at the Ralph. The seats are in Row M Section 306. That's right, the very last row in the building on the end where the Sioux shoot twice. I know that some people like to sit close to the ice, but we like to sit up high so we can see everything.

Anyway, I have decided to take offers for the tickets. I want to see what people will offer for the opportunity to witness this great series. I will take offers for the next few days and then decide which offer to accept. Offers can be for 1 game or both games. Sioux fans will be given preference of course, but I can't guarantee that they will be chosen if their offers aren't at least competitive. Offers can be made in this thread or by PM. The tickets are in Grand Forks and will be available for pick-up any time up to game time on December 7th (I will be at both games). So, let the offers commence.

*The seller reserves the right to choose or reject any and all offers. Offers will be accepted through Wednesday, November 28th or until an acceptable offer is received.

It turns out that I have a pair of tickets available for both games of the UND-Minnesota series at the Ralph. The seats are in Row M Section 306.

What ever you do; don't sell them to a Gopher fan, unless you get top dollar for them. Sell them to a Sioux fan. My buddies sold their tickets one year and we had to sit next to a Gopher fan. Thank God we won.

I have not set a price for the tickets yet, this is an experiment to see what kind of offers I can get. If I don't have an offer I like by Wednesday night I will set a price.

I agree Goon, it would have to be significantly better offer for me to choose a Gopher fan over a Sioux fan.

I have not set a price for the tickets yet, this is an experiment to see what kind of offers I can get. If I don't have an offer I like by Wednesday night I will set a price.

I agree Goon, it would have to be significantly better offer for me to choose a Gopher fan over a Sioux fan.

LOL... One thing good about Gopher fans is they show up late and when their team is getting beat they file out fast.

It looks like the Saturday tickets are spoken for, but the Friday ticket buyer had a change in plans. I will open the Friday tickets up again until Friday of this week. The same deal holds, I will take the best or most interesting offer. If you were interested before and have not made other plans, please contact me again with your offer.