SiouxSports.com Forum

05-06 Team Signed 8x10

TJordan522

Also, here are the autographs I've been able to identify. Can anyone help me out on some that I missed?

Taylor Chorney #4

Alexander Todd #5

Zach Jones #6

T.J. Oshie #7

Brad Miller #8

Jonathan Toews #9

Lee Marvin #13

Ryan Martens #14

Travis Zajac #15

Ryan Duncan #16

Rylan Kaip #17

Drew Stafford #18

Mike Prpich #19

Matt Watkins #20

Erik Fabian #21

Brian Lee #22

Chris Porter #24

Scott Foyt #25 (twice)

Kyle Radke #26

Matt Smaby #27

Robbie Bina #28

Jean-Philippe Lamoureux #34

Maybe I can help... I bought one of four 2006-7 schedule poster signed by the entire team off an auction at FightingSioux.com for about 30 dollars, I think the other 3 went for around 25. I caught that auction by surprise (I don't think those auctions are advertised??), but I think I might have been willing to go as high as $40. I would imagine that an ebay auction gets viewed by more Sioux fans, so it could go for more from a fan residing in another part of the country. Then again, I am not a collector per se, I just wanted that poster

Maybe I can help... I bought one of four 2006-7 schedule poster signed by the entire team off an auction at FightingSioux.com for about 30 dollars, I think the other 3 went for around 25. I caught that auction by surprise (I don't think those auctions are advertised??), but I think I might have been willing to go as high as $40. I would imagine that an ebay auction gets viewed by more Sioux fans, so it could go for more from a fan residing in another part of the country. Then again, I am not a collector per se, I just wanted that poster

Thanks for your help!

I have a 2005-2006 team signed 8x10 obtained directly from the team. What is something like this worth? Would anyone be interested in purchasing it? I'm considering putting it up on eBay.

Ebay005.jpg

Thanks,

Jordan

Probably not worth a whole lot...but a nice collectible

Interestingly enough I have a stick (Christian Bros...of course) autographed by the 1983 team and coaches...any idea what that would be worth? Put it this way, if you had to insure it as a collectible, what would you list the value as?

I won the stick at a Meet the Sioux event when I was eight years old. Glad Mom and Dad never let me use it down at Riverside Park!

Interestingly enough I have a stick (Christian Bros...of course) autographed by the 1983 team and coaches...any idea what that would be worth? Put it this way, if you had to insure it as a collectible, what would you list the value as?

I won the stick at a Meet the Sioux event when I was eight years old. Glad Mom and Dad never let me use it down at Riverside Park!

dont knpw on a 83, if it was a 82 title team stick then it would be worth a grip!!

$#!T...maybe it is from the 82' team. I easily recognize the Eades and Murray autographs and neither of them was on the 83' squad. The easily recognizeable autographs are in green sharpie; unfortunately some of the autographs were done in pen and they are nearly gone. By the way, I was going through my 75 Years of Sioux Hockey book and they have completely left Jon Casey off of the all time roster! I'll try and get some pics of the stick posted on here to share with you guys.