SiouxSports.com Forum

TV Coverage

greenwinger_13

I see there are a few other topics on the tv for this series... But the game is soon and I still don't know where or how to go about watching this game... I have student tickets, or else I am in Grand Forks to figure it out but am in the cities for thanksgiving and I am trying to figure out where to go watch it... or will it be on some channel down here.. I would much rather watch it on tv vs. watching webcast.. Thank you very much and happy thanksgiving!

I see there are a few other topics on the tv for this series... But the game is soon and I still don't know where or how to go about watching this game... I have student tickets, or else I am in Grand Forks to figure it out but am in the cities for thanksgiving and I am trying to figure out where to go watch it... or will it be on some channel down here.. I would much rather watch it on tv vs. watching webcast.. Thank you very much and happy thanksgiving!

I am sure the game will be on at Joe Sensors. Give them a call.

have you ever heard of a TV guide?

or

A phone book too check out the most obvious places. Sports bars. :lol:

have you ever heard of a TV guide?

or

A phone book too check out the most obvious places. Sports bars. :lol:

Have you ever heard of I am not from the cities... nor do I have to figure it out when i need to watch the sioux normally.. watching the sioux normally isn't a chore so maybe next time a little less of a smart-ass reply would be ok

where in the TC are you?

Joe Sensers bar & grill shows the games and there are 4 of them in the cities. The one in Bloomington off 494 & France is the big Siousx hangouot :lol:

Minnetonka... and I guess sensors seems to be the only place so I will check out where the closest one is from me... thanks alot much appreciated..

Have you ever heard of I am not from the cities... nor do I have to figure it out when i need to watch the sioux normally.. watching the sioux normally isn't a chore so maybe next time a little less of a smart-ass reply would be ok

yo, why would it be a chore to watch the sioux>? its not hard to look in a phonebook. lighten up a little it was a joke!

next time? haha. are you going to start a New topic everytime your out of town? (dont answer that)

yo, why would it be a chore to watch the sioux>? its not hard to look in a phonebook. lighten up a little it was a joke!

next time? haha. are you going to start a New topic everytime your out of town? (dont answer that)

I guess I'll just call you next time then I dont have to start any new topics and that phonebook worked great because i watched the game at sensors