SiouxSports.com Forum

a little info

postnick

I was wondering if anybody knew what the name of the song in the video that they play at the begining of the hockey games. It is the one where they start with a player then go down through clouds then show the sioux hitting people. If anybody has a link to that that woudl be awsome too. But mostly looking for the name of the song. If any info please email me also

postnick@hotmail.com

I was wondering if anybody knew what the name of the song in the video that they play at the begining of the hockey games. It is the one where they start with a player then go down through clouds then show the sioux hitting people. If anybody has a link to that that woudl be awsome too. But mostly looking for the name of the song. If any info please email me also

postnick@hotmail.com

It's a Star Wars theme...if you download a couple Star Wars songs you'll find it. I forget the name at the moment.

It's a Star Wars theme...if you download a couple Star Wars songs you'll find it. I forget the name at the moment.

Well i checked out alot of starwars music... but i have seen all the movies and never heard that song... I know the beginng through the clouds is from star wars. the video is but when it gets into the drum beat. I am currious as to waht that is