SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs BISON Game Thread

AZSIOUX

LOL, I logged in to the get free audio, and when I was all done, it thanked Siouxdonyms instead.

FYI, Siouxdonyms, I now have your address.

I was wondering why I got a thank you e-mail for audio registration? :silly:

I'm not worried about you tracking me down. First of all, I'm in TN. Secondly, if you can find me, you're doing better than most locals, as I'm kind of in the middle of nowhere.

EDIT: But feel free to send me a Xmas card with money! :p

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering why I got a thank you e-mail for audio registration? :silly:

I clicked the link you gave, and thought I was registering myself.

Darn, I totally could have gotten the whole package for free... or not, since I am now not registered, and don't feel like going to get my credit card just so I can pay $0 for the audio. I'll just keep on refreshing.

phil with a rough one, oh well..

2-1 bisons after 1 period.

20-2 shots sioux, thankfully these numbers dont count for phil :silly:

sioux will have 1:56 PP to start 2nd period

GOALS = KAIP from martens and genoway

final score will be 6-3

I clicked the link you gave, and thought I was registering myself.

Darn, I totally could have gotten the whole package for free... or not, since I am now not registered, and don't feel like going to get my credit card just so I can pay $0 for the audio. I'll just keep on refreshing.

Okay, I deleted that post. I don't need to be getting in trouble for giving out free links! :silly:

Not sure who would be in the four forward spots on the PP not occupied by Oshie and Duncan. Ended up being Vandy, then Watkins, Miller and Martens. I thought we might see Trupp or Frattin somewhere on the PP. I thought Trupp, Frattin and Malone all looked pretty decent. Disappointed to not see Forney, as he was the headline recruit last year.

I don't get it, because I put in my own information and then it came up thanking you at the end.

The link I sent, was the link of my logged in account. You probably could have pulled up the video for free! That's what I'm thinking anyway. I thought it would take away my info though.