SiouxSports.com Forum

Creating movies/videos

luapsided

I guess asking redfrog this since he's the man of posting videos would be easier but I'll just throw it out here instead. Do people use movie maker to make some of these videos(especially the ones of different clips put together)? Or what other program is used? Im just trying to mess around a bit taking videos from youtube and such but the files are not in the correct format. This is definitely my weak side of me thats for sure :glare: Id like to put something together soon but I guess I'll need some insight/help first. I know I could do it off of my digital camera, but how to change formats of videos that already exist is foreign to me!

Thanks to anyone who could help! :D

I use video/editing software (Adobe Premeire Elements), rather than Windows Movie Maker, as it has more features. It all depends on the type of files. Don't know if the YouTube files are specific for YouTube or if they can be modified using other software.

I use video/editing software (Adobe Premeire Elements), rather than Windows Movie Maker, as it has more features. It all depends on the type of files. Don't know if the YouTube files are specific for YouTube or if they can be modified using other software.

I believe YouTube files are .flv